Monday, June 30, 2008

Today I Begin a New Life

"Today I begin a New Life.

Today I shed my old skin which hath too long suffered the bruises of failure and wounds of mediocrity. "

For the past four years, I have enjoyed my tenure in Sun and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all the smart people. I shall be thinking of you with affection and gratitude as another chapter in my own life starts being unfolded. I will hold the keys to the future and match on.

Key 1: Begin a new life

Key 2: Learn from the wisdom of others

Key 3: Reject failure

Key 4: Trust that you are capable

Key 5: Embrace principles

Key 6: Form good habits

Key 7: Keep on Blogging

2 comments:

Ada Li said...

It is just a new job, not a new life. :-). I like your idea on keeping bloging.

shaoting Fiona duan said...

We will miss you!
Wish you enjoy the new role and your life.